Gir National Park Safari Booking Request
Jeep Safari Booking: Gir National Park
The 1413 square kilometers Gir wildlife reserve is a tapestry of deciduous forests, evergreen flora, scrublands, grasslands and water bodies. The star attraction of the Gir National Park and wildlife sanctuary is the Asiatic Lion, which is endemic to this region. During pleasant drives in the hill tracts of Gir, travelers can also hope to see Leopard, Sambar, Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Blue Bull, Indian gazelle and the Chowsinga, the world’s only four-horned antelope.
Safari Booking Procedure:
All the procedures of Jeep Safari booking for Gir Jungle Trail are managed by the forest officials as per the rules of India's forest department. All 100% of total safari permits of Gir jungle Trail are available online. For advance safari booking request please go through the following points:
- Full Name, Age and Gender of the each traveler as printed same on their identity cards along with the confirmatory amount
- We need original identity card number and type of the card, it must be Passport or Voter Card or Driving License or Aadhar Card only
- Please note that booking with the incorrect or incomplete ID proof will be considered invalid and the park visit will not be permitted against such bookings
- Foreign nationals are suppose to provide their details of the foreign tourist passport
- Do not forget to carry the same original ID provided at the time of booking
- Six persons can visit the Gir Jungle Trail with one E-permit
- Tourists can request for safari booking 03 months prior to their actual arrival
- Please note that we cannot influence the designated safari route on demand of tourists.
- Due to weather/unavoidable seasonal condition slight changes may be revised by authority in visit time.